Now you’ve found your BoB size, you want to buy some bras. There are lots of places that don’t offer BoB sizes so we’ve put together a list for you. All the following are DD+ bra retailers, we’ve checked their size range but aren’t responsible for external sites.
Click on the shop names to be linked directly to the websites. Shop names with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Please see note at the bottom.
- Brought to you by the Boob Or Bust team
- Competitive prices
- From 24 up to 50 band
- Up to NN cup
- All bra sizes converted to UK sizing throughout the shop. No need to worry about adjusting for different brands.
- Free delivery AND returns
- Smallest band size is 28(up to K cup) and all sizes in between up to 46K.
- Often have good prices and a wide selection of brands.
- Free returns (great for trying lots of styles/sizes).
- Better for smaller band sizes. They start at 28 (which go up to a G cup)
- Free UK delivery and ‘click and collect’ service (free worldwide delivery over £60)
- Our members have found the in-store fitting to be hit and miss, but worth popping in-store armed with your calculator results.
- Based in America but also ships to the UK
- Be careful to check sizes as not UK ones. Do a conversion from your calculator size
- Band sizes start from 28 (up to HH) and go up to 48. Largest cup size is K (bands 30-42).
- Offer a good range at good prices
- Fun fabric bras.
- Great if you’re still trying to find a size or nursing as they can stretch to accommodate multiple sizes
- Misses out cup sizes so be careful and count up the cups to see what size you need to order
Nursing bras only:
- Based in the Netherlands
- Gevestigd in Nederland
- Lingerie voor zwangere en zogende moeders
- Vertalingen geleverd voor Boob or Bust door Google Translate, excuses voor eventuele fouten